My script collection!
I am one of those who spend a huge amount of time customizing their programs and making little tools for themselves! I have a repository of my scripts and configuration files. I made an effort to keep my scripts short and simple, because simple things break less often, and when they break, they are easy to fix! The main purpose of the repository is to let me synchronize my settings, but you can also look at it if you want! I also added some links to specific scripts which I think might be useful! Keep in mind that these only work on Linux!
- here is the whole repository!
- random zoomed and blurred wallpapers across 3 screens!
- a menu for mounting USB keys and SD cards!
- a menu for executing 3D printer operations!
- a simple screenshoting menu!
- synchronize password database WITHOUT git!
- notifications for petting.town!
- my settings for Vim and Neovim!
- my settings for Ranger (best program ever)!
- my settings for Awesome window manager!
- my settings for i3 window manager! (not used any more)
- list of programs I install by default!